What does it take to get published? There are many ways to go about it, but the real question is how to find the right way for you and your particular project. This prep course is designed to help you craft ways to showcase your work professionally, find your target audience, and plan your publishing strategy.
The 8-week program includes weekly online coursework and 4 in-person gatherings during which you will:
- understand your own projects better and develop a complete project portfolio
- get to know the agent/publishing landscape and how your project fits in it
- develop a plan for pitching your project and signing with an agent
- devise a tiered publishing strategy
- gain insights and feedback in conversations with fellow working and published writers
March 30, 2019–May 25, 2019
11am–1pm, Saturdays: March 30th, April 13th, May 4th, May 25th
Lucchesi Tasting Room, 128 Mill Street, Grass Valley, Calif.
$325.00, payable at first in-person meeting